This was a nice surprise. It is always rewarding to be considered for an award. I think it is even nicer to be nominated from another blogger. A Big Thank You to Miriam Hurdle at https://theshowersofblessing.wordpress.com, for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award! Please visit her versatile blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share the award on your blog
- Share seven random facts about yourself
- Tag 15 follow bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
The Random Facts about me…
- This is my second award!
- When I was a young girl growing up in the Rolling Hills of NY, my family used to come to Canada to vacation every summer. I used to pretend to live here by the water, and write books. I don’t have to pretend anymore.
- When I was twelve years old, I sold a painting I had spent the summer making. I haven’t painted sense.
- Before I started writing Only With Him, I had a book 3/4 finished. When I told one of my bosses this story, she said, you should put the other book on hold and write this one first. I did.
- When I was in kindergarten, I had a little doll that fit into the palm of my now adult hand. One day when I was walking to school, a dog stole it from my hand. My grandmother searched the whole block until she found it. I still have it in my dresser drawer.
- I am a strong believer in Karma.
- I have two different color eyes.
The Fifteen Blogs I’m Nominating, in no particular order
- Here is Andrea
- The Story Telling Cook
- Smorgasbord- Variety is the spice of life
- Satin Sheet Diva
- Weggie Boy
- Watching the Daisies
- Midwestern Plant Girl
- David Prosser
- D. Walace Peach
- Life Cameo
- Rita Roberts Blog
- Dear Kitty
Dear nominees, please feel free to accept or decline the award; but if you do decide to accept, have fun, and I look forward to reading your post.