I want to thank Dear Kitty at Dear Kitty1@wordpress.com, for the nomination for the Sunshine Award.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.
As a fairly new blogger of only months, it is a pleasure and honor to be nominated for this ward.
With the acceptance of the nominations comes some exceptions. I accept the nominations and in doing so, I have set forth to do what is expected of me.
For all the nominees for this award, here are the rules, if you choose to accept: please write a post to share the award, answering the following set of questions and nominate any number of bloggers you feel deserve the award.
Here are Cosmic Explorer’s questions, and my answers. For my nominees, the questions are the same.
- What is your idea on true love?
It is easy to love someone when they are good, to truly love someone, you must see the bad and still love them.
- What is easier? To love or to be loved?
- Do you believe that we only have one life or do you believe in reincarnation?
- What do you think is the meaning of life?
There is no meaning to life, life is the meaning.
- Are you the same person you were five years ago?
No, I love more and more openly. I once kept my distance to protect myself from getting hurt. I now know that you will get hurt, but it’s worth it.
- How do you know you are not dreaming right now?
It’s raining outside. It never rains in my dreams.
- What is the best dream you had that you want to come true?
Retiring by the water and writing.
- If you could time travel, where would you go? To the future or to the past?
To the past, and having a chance to go back to spend more time the people who matter.
- If you could be any super hero or any famous person dead or alive for a day, who would you choose?
I can’t say that I have a super hero or famous person that I would want to be. Be yourself, we are all a super heros to someone.
- If you could choose to change something about this world, what would it be?
I would love for people to learn to live each day with acts of kindness.
My nominees are:
There is no obligation to accept your nomination.
One thought on “The Sunshine Award Nomination”
Comments are closed.